ThomasNetzel.com (“Property 10, Inc.” “our,” “us,” or “we”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is committed to complying with intellectual property laws including 17 U.S.C. § 512, the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). In furtherance of its compliance with the DMCA, Property 10, Inc. sets forth the following Copyright Policy, which applies to all of Property 10 Inc.’s websites (collectively “websites,”), and only its websites, which include the following: www.thomasnetzel.com, www.caseykey.com, www.whysellwiththomas.com, along with others.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices and procedures regarding our compliance with the DMCA, and your potential obligations regarding the same. Nothing in this policy should be considered as legal advice. If you have any question regarding any potential legal issues raised, discussed, or associated with the information provided herein, you should consult an attorney.
NOTICE REQUIREMENTS FOR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
If you believe that material on or accessible from any of our websites infringes your copyright or the copyright of a person you are authorized to act on behalf of and you would like such material removed therefrom (or access disabled thereto), please send a written notice with ALL of the following statements and information to our designated agent identified below.
Under Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, the written notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf the copyright owner.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
4. Sufficient contact information for the copyright owner or authorized person, such as full name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
5. A statement that the copyright owner or authorized person has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the material that is allegedly infringed.
Please note, your written notice may not be fully effective, and thus not comply with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, unless it provides the required information detailed above.
Once we have received, reviewed, and determined that the written notice is an effective written notice under Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also contact the person or entity that submitted the allegedly infringing material (provided that we have their current contact information) and provide them with a copy of the written notification.
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION OF AFFECTED USERS/ACCOUNT HOLDERS/SUBSCRIBERS
If you believe material posted or made accessible by you on one of our websites was removed or access was disabled thereto by mistake, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent (identified below) which must include the following statements and information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and if available email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if reside outside of the United States, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and that the you will accept service of process from the original claimant or an agent of such person.
Upon our receipt of a valid counter-notification, a copy will be sent to the original claimant. Thereafter, unless the original claimant files a court order to restrain the use of the material in question the material may be restored to the subject website between 10 and 14 business days.
To be clear and notwithstanding any other term of this Policy, Property 10, Inc., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material posted on its website for any length of time (permanently or otherwise), for any reason and without notice.
Notices and counter-notifications can be sent to:
Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
50 Central Avenue, Suite 110
Sarasota, FL 34236
Email: thomas.netze[email protected]
We reserve the right to disable and/or terminate in appropriated circumstances (to be determined at the sole discretion of Property 10, Inc.) the website subscriptions and/or accounts of those who are found to be repeat infringers.